|Title:||2017 Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) Professional Development Award|
|Application Deadline:||June 30, 2017|
The NBCC Foundation is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity available through a partnership with the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE).
This award advances the professional identity and development of CCE credential holders. Four awards in the amount of $500 each are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently hold a CCE credential maintained in good standing for a minimum of one year;
- Promote their CCE credential or contribute to the related field through one or more of the following:
- Providing credential-related training for others;
- Bringing programs that promote the credential to their campus or organization;
- Delivering a presentation at a relevant conference;
- Conducting relevant research;
- Writing for a relevant publication;
- Holding leadership positions in relevant groups or associations; and
- Mentoring another who is pursuing the credential.
CCE provides the funding for these awards, which the Foundation administers on CCE’s behalf.
The application period is open from May 1 through June 30, 2017.
Applicants will be notified in October 2017 if awarded.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.nbccf.org/Assets/FAQ.pdf. Please contact the Foundation at email@example.com or 336-232-0376 with any questions.