|Title:||2017 Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) Professional Development Award|
|Application Deadline:||June 30, 2017|
The NBCC Foundation is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity available through a partnership with the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE).
This award advances the professional identity and development of CCE credential holders. Four awards in the amount of $500 each are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently hold a CCE credential maintained in good standing for a minimum of one year;
- Promote their CCE credential or contribute to the related field through one or more of the following:
- Providing credential-related training for others;
- Bringing programs that promote the credential to their campus or organization;
- Delivering a presentation at a relevant conference;
- Conducting relevant research;
- Writing for a relevant publication;
- Holding leadership positions in relevant groups or associations; and
- Mentoring another who is pursuing the credential.
CCE provides the funding for these awards, which the Foundation administers on CCE’s behalf.
The application period is now closed.
Applicants will be notified in October 2017 if awarded.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.nbccf.org/Assets/FAQ.pdf. Please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-232-0376 with any questions.