|Title:||2018 Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) Professional Development Award|
|Application Deadline:||June 30, 2018|
The NBCC Foundation is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity available through a partnership with the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE).
This award advances the professional identity and development of CCE credential holders. Four awards in the amount of $500 each are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently hold a CCE credential, maintained in good standing for a minimum of one year.
- Promote their CCE credential or contribute to the related field through one or more of the following:
- Providing credential-related training for others.
- Bringing programs that promote the credential to their campus or organization.
- Delivering a presentation at a relevant conference.
- Conducting relevant research.
- Writing for a relevant publication.
- Holding leadership positions in relevant groups or associations.
- Mentoring another who is pursuing the credential.
CCE provides the funding for these awards, which the Foundation administers on CCE’s behalf.