|Title:||2017 Board Certified Coach (BCC) Tuition Assistance Program|
|Application Deadline:||June 30, 2017|
The NBCC Foundation is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity available through a partnership with the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE).
This program provides financial assistance to individuals pursuing the training necessary for the Board Certified Coach (BCC) certification. Two awards of up to $3,000 each are available to cover the costs of CCE-approved BCC training. You can find a list of CCE-approved BCC training providers on their website by clicking this link. Training must be chosen within 12 months and an invoice or bill must be submitted to NBCC Foundation. Funds will be remitted directly to the approved training provider. CCE reserves the right to adjust the award if the tuition is less than the award amount.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Not currently or previously certified as a BCC;
- Commit to applying for the BCC within 12 months of completion of the BCC training; and
- Demonstrate exceptional coaching potential through one or more of the following:
- Access to the population in need of coaching or working in a setting conducive to coaching;
- Background in leadership; and
- Hold or pursuing a degree from a relevant program.
CCE provides the funding for these awards, which the Foundation administers on CCE’s behalf.
The application period for this award is now closed.
Applicants will be notified in October 2017 if awarded.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.nbccf.org/Assets/FAQ.pdf. Please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-232-0376 with any questions.